Skip to content
- Check in is 3 P.M. Check out is 11 A.M.
- Remove your shoes inside the entry and wipe your pet’s salty, sandy paws with towel provided.
- Read the House Manual located on the kitchen counter – everything is there: “how-to’s” of the house, emergency information, ocean safety, recommendations for restaurants and activities, and more…
- Call Merry McHale for 24/7 assistance with emergencies, any questions, access or on-site issues. Her numbers are in the House Manual and in the information that comes to you after reserving the property and prior to check in.
- The washer/dryer are for guests staying more than two nights, but contact the local property manager, Merry, if you need it urgently.