Skip to content
- Check in is 3 P.M. Check out is 11 A.M.
- Remove your shoes inside the entry and wipe your pet’s salty, sandy paws with towel provided.
- Read the House Manual located on the kitchen counter – everything is there: “how-to’s” of the house, emergency information, ocean safety, recommendations for restaurants and activities, and more…
- Barbeque. Please clean the grill and utensils after use. If staying in Annex, DO NOT use grill on patio; please move it outside the porch onto the gravel or the green lid area.
- Call the Local Property Manager for 24/7 assistance with emergencies, any questions, access or on-site issues. The phone number is in the House Manual and in the information that comes to you after reserving the property and prior to check in.
- Two laundromats are nearby. The washer/dryer in garage are for guests staying more than two nights. Please contact the Local Property Manager regarding washer/dryer access.